- International Cooperation Center for Engineering Education Development
- Enables international cooperation in the engineering educational field. Initiates and maintains exchange agreements Toyohashi University of Technology and other universities.
- Center for International Relations
- Work involves the admission of international students, the support of overseas Japanese students, and the globalization of the campus via student exchange.
- Center for International Education
- Plans and enforces education and research in educational facilities overseas and ensures those facilities act as an overseas base.